What we can offer you:
Great opportunity for every candidate who looking to expand their existing apparel experience.
This is a full time role and the right applicant would join us as soon as practicable.
In this position, you will work under the direction of the a Senior Graphic Designer based in Italy.
You will be required to work on a range of different projects and will have opportunity to
work across a vast range of projects for an ever expanding client base.
What you need:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role (Label, Hangtag and Packging Design).
- A minimum knowlege of materials.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (an excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is
- Willingness to travel abroad for periods of vocational training
- Strong attention to details and precision.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines and complete all
tasks on a daily basis.
- Stability under pressure
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Proven layout and design capabilities (a folio with examples of past work would be pleased).
- A long term view of your position to grow with the company.
- Think outside the square with a creative mind.
- Knowing a bit of Italian and know how to use a 3D modeling program (Rhino/Blender) would be
regarded but is NOT essential.
- Take briefs from internal stakeholders
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and Design Dept, you will be required to design new creative
graphics which can range from simple changes to the interpretation of clients requests.
- Provide original advice, offer and develope the best design solution possible.
- Take guidance, direction and feedback on board from the team.
- Be adaptable and able to work with and without established style guides depending on the
project and brief.
- Work as part of a team to complete assigned projects within the time frames provided.
What you need to send us:
A covering letter
An up to date portfolio
We will contact the shortlisted applicants within the next 2 weeks with a view to commencing immediately.